Business Advice on Coronavirus (COVID 19)
- Support for Businesses that Pay Little or No Business Rates
- Business Rates Holiday for Retail, Hospitality and Leisure Businesses
- Support for Businesses not eligible for the above
Please also note that a revaluation of business rates will no longer take place in 2021 to help reduce uncertainty for firms affected by the impacts of coronavirus.
Legislation had been introduced to bring the next revaluation forward by one year from 2022 to 2021 but following the recent economic impacts of the coronavirus pandemic ministers want to ensure businesses have more certainty during this difficult time.
- Statutory Sick Pay Relief
- Coronaviris Job Retention Scheme
- What is a Furlough and What are Employees Rights During One?
- Furlough Letter Guidance
Loans and Grants
- Cash Grants for Retail, Hospitality and Leisure Businesses
- Support for Small Businesses through the Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme
- Support for Larger Businesess through the COVID-19 Corporate Financing Facility
- Apply For A Business Bounce Back Loan (BBBL)
- New Grants to Boost Recovery of Small Businesses
- Deferral of VAT and Self-Assessment Income Tax
- HMRC Time to Pay Scheme (for All Other Taxes)
- VAT Rate Reduction
We hope to update these section as information is released