Business Advice on Coronavirus (COVID 19)
Please also note that a revaluation of business rates will no longer take place in 2021 to help reduce uncertainty for firms affected by the impacts of coronavirus.
Legislation had been introduced to bring the next revaluation forward by one year from 2022 to 2021 but following the recent economic impacts of the coronavirus pandemic ministers want to ensure businesses have more certainty during this difficult time.
Loans and Grants
- Cash Grants for Retail, Hospitality and Leisure Businesses
- Support for Small Businesses through the Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme
- Support for Larger Businesses through the COVID-19 Corporate Financing Facility
- Apply For A Business Bounce Back Loan (BBBL)
- Local Lockdown Restrictions Support Grant
- The Recovery Loan Scheme
- Closed Businesses Lockdown Payment
- Deferral of VAT and Self-Assessment Income Tax
- HMRC Time to Pay Scheme (for All Other Taxes)
- VAT Rate Reduction
We hope to update these section as information is released